Find An Agent
Santa Clara Office
Ca BRE: 01985516
I’ve lived in the Bay Area for over ten years – I moved my family from Houston, Texas in 2006 and haven’t regretted it for one second. During my time here, I have gained extensive knowledge of the area’s public schools. I found the area school districts difficult to navigate when researching schools for my own children and wrote a guide to help families navigate the 83 different school districts in the area. This guide is available for families to make more informed decisions about their housing options, determine what schools their children will attend, and see how these schools compare to other schools using the current testing standards.
Before launching my real estate business, I worked for over 20 years as a Software Engineer. As your agent, you get my problem solving skills honed over that time in the trenches of fast-paced tech companies that I will use to overcome any obstacles that block our path. I promise I am the most resourceful Realtor you will meet.
These are the services I offer and my personal promise to you as a seller or a buyer:
- • I will help you analyze your needs and wants – this will help you get a clear understanding of your motivation and timetable that will help guide all decision making.
- • You will get the most analytical and effective use of market data, combined with an accurate assessment of property condition, location, and motivation to set and negotiate price.
- • You will get a marketing plan to sell your home that matches your motivation and timetable.
- • You will get expert advice on schools, traffic patterns, and historical resale values to help guide your home buying search criteria to match your motivation and timetable. You will also get access to unlisted properties and the ability to visit and view any listed property to help your home buying search.
- • You will get net operating income, cash flow, internal rate of return and any other measures you are interested in to help evaluate investment properties.
- • You will get competent, detail-oriented attention from initial meeting to eventual close. This includes clear focus on all contract preparation and negotiation, inspections, offers, counteroffers, escrow, etc.
- • You will get a smooth, effective, and pleasant transaction because I recognize the inherent worth and dignity of every individual and treat them with kindness and fairness.
- ACTIVE LISTINGS
- RECENT SOLDS