Find An Agent
N. San Jose / Milpitas Office
Ca BRE: 01422378
Gary L. Dominguez
March 7, 2008
• Associate in Arts (AA) Degrees - Electronics Technology and Supervision and Management,
Santa Barbara City College
• Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree - Engineering Technology (Electronics Specialization),
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
• Master of Arts (MA) Degree -Management of Quality Control,
University of Phoenix
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree -
Santa Clara University
• Positions in Quality Assurance Engineering in electronic manufacturing and design companies in Santa Barbara, CA and the Silicon Valley area of California - 1970-1989
• Positions in Design and Manufacturing Project Management -1989-2001.
• Licensed Real Estate Agent and Broker Associate - Prudential California Realty – Pleasanton, CA - 2004-2008.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate - Keller Williams Tri-Valley Realty, Pleasanton, CA -
Real Estate Designations:
GRI, Graduate Realty Institute.
SRES®, Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Senior Real Estate
Real Estate Training:
Level 3 Performance Training, By Referral Only®.
Extensive other training in real estate-related technology and business aspects of real estate.
• Born and raised in Santa Barbara, CA. 5th generation native Californian, a direct descendent of one of the founders of Mission Santa Barbara in 1786.
• Married since 1983 to Suzanne G. Dominguez, BS, MBA, Real Estate Broker Associate, Keller Williams Tri-Valley Realty, Pleasanton, CA
• Adult Son -
Nicholas L. Dominguez, BS, MBA
San Francisco Metropolitan
Residing in Pleasanton, CA since 1988, and the San Francisco Bay Area since 1973.
- ACTIVE LISTINGS
- RECENT SOLDS